Vivobarefoot Ultra Pure Shoe
The debate rages on whether camp shoes are needed / useful.
I have a tendency to want them, and for multiple purposes.
These look interesting, come in various colors,
and weigh in at 10 ounces for the pair. Price: $50
Freedom awaits! Slip in and experience the world around and underneath you in the Ultra Pure from Vivobarefoot®!
- A barefoot-inspired running shoe. Ideal for running in wet and dry conditions.
- Features the same single-unit upper as the Ultra, without the removable sock.
- EVA 3D upper is made of a soft, perforated, non-toxic, dual-density, high-abrasion resistant EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate).
- Bungee lacing allows for quick, secure lacing.
- Soft, amphibious, high-abrasion injected EVA outsole delivers lasting durability and traction.
- Outsole Thickness: 7mm.Outsole compresses to 3mm over time.
- 100% vegan-friendly construction.
- Weight: 10 oz / Pair